Welcome to my home page! I received a Ph.D. in Economics at the University of Namur (Belgium) in June 2012 with a thesis titled "Essays in Information Aggregation and Political Economics".
I am currently a Post-doctoral researcher (Research Fellow) at the Research Center for Educational and Network Studies (Recens) at the Center for Social Sciences of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Moreover, I am a regular visiting professor at ESCP-Europe Business School - Paris Campus , where I collaborate with Prof. Yuri Biondi, and a member of the Namur Center for Complex Systems (Naxys)
My research interests are Networks Theory, Applied Microeconomics, Political Economics and Opinion dynamics.
References about myself can be required to: Gani Aldashev (University of Namur and ECARES, advisor, website), Timoteo Carletti (University of Namur, co-advisor, website), Marco LiCalzi (University Ca' Foscari, Venezia, website), Enrico Diecidue (INSEAD - Decision Sciences Area, Fontainebleau website) and Yuri Biondi (ESCP-Europe, co-author, website).
Here you can find:
"Lendület" Research Center for Educational and Network Studies (RECENS)
Hungarian Academy of Sciences (MTA TK)
Országház utca 30,
+36 1 224 6700 301
- Carletti, T., Righi S. (2010) Weighted Fractal Networks, Physica A, volume 389, pp. 2134-2142
- Carletti, T., Fanelli D., Righi S., (2011) Emerging structures in social networks guided by opinions’ exchanges, in Advances in Complex Systems, volume 14, Issue 1, pp. 13-30
- Aldashev G., Carletti T., Righi, S. (2011), Follies subdued: Informational Efficiency under Adaptive Expectations and Confirmatory Bias, in Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, volume 80, Issue 1, pp. 110-121
- Aldashev G., Carletti T., Righi S. (2010), Adaptive expectations, confirmatory bias, and informational efficiency, Naxys technical Report (Old version of the JEBO 2011 Paper)
- Biondi Y., Righi S. (2013), What does the financial market pricing do? A simulation analysis with a view to systemic volatility, exuberance and vagary , Submitted for Publication
- Righi S., Takacs K. (2013), Emotional strategies as catalysts of cooperation in signed networks , Submitted for Publication
- Righi S., Takacs K. (2014), Parallel versus Sequential Update and the Evolution of Cooperation with the Assistance of Emotional Strategies , Submitted for Publication
Work in progress
- Campaign Spending and Rents in a Probabilistic Voting Model, Working Paper. University of Namur.
- Eliciting Social Networks through Price Discrimination (with Elias Carroni, University of Namur)
- Signed networks, triadic interactions and the evolution of cooperation (with Karoly Takacs, Hungarian Academy of Sciences,RECENS and Corvinus University)
- Effects of localized social and cognitive interactions under alternative financial regulation regimes on Financial Market Prices Dynamics (with Yuri Biondi, ESCP-Europe Paris Campus and CNRS)
- Carletti T., Righi S. (2008) Shaping Opinions in a Social Network, Proceedings of Wivace 2008 Italian Workshop of Artificial Life and Evolutive Computing
- Righi S., Carletti T. (2009), The influence of social network topology in a opinion dynamics model, Proceeding of the European Conference on Complex systems 2009 (ISBN: 0-9554123-1-5)
- Righi S., Carletti T., (2009), How Opinion Dynamics Shapes Social Networks Topology, Proceedings of AI*IA Conference (Italian Association for artificial Intelligence)(ISBN: 978-88-903581-1-1)
- Righi S., Carletti T., Aldashev G. (2012), Behavioral Biases and Informational Inefficiency in an Agent-Based Financial Market, Proceedings of ESSA Conference (European Social Simulations Association), Salzburg. Winner of the Best Student Paper Award (announcement on the University of Namur website).
- Righi S., Carletti T. (2011), Face-to-face discussions: networking or opinions exchange?, Proceedings of the European Conference on Complex systems (ECCS) 2012, Bruxelles.
- Righi S., Takacs K. (2013), Signed Networks, Triadic Interactions and the Evolution of Cooperation, Proceedings of Wivace 2013 Italian Workshop of Artificial Life and Evolutive Computing.
Chapters in Books
- Righi S. (2007), Complexity and Innovation, in Marco Villani et al., (2007) Educating Managers in Complexity, Aracne Editrice, Roma
- Dall E., Righi S. (2008) Evaluating Project Communications with social network Analysis , in Hochgerner & Cornejova, Communication in International R&D Projects, (2008), Barrister & Principal, Brno (CZ)